Thank you for Volunteering for YES ON PROP 59!
Thank you so much for volunteering!
It is volunteers like you that got Prop 59 on the ballot.
We'll be in touch. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to email us.
If you sent us your mailing address (or email it now), we'll send you 100 business cards to start helping spread the word immediately.
We encourage you to:
CANVASS YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
- Everyone is getting out with Pokemon Go, so why not go out with a better purpose and tell your neighbors why you are working to clean up our democracy!
- First read our FAQ sheets on Prop 59 and a Constitutional Amendment to get up to speed about Prop 59 and then go door to door and speak to your neighbors about why you are volunteering.
- When you've finished your neighborhood, branch out and see new parts of the city and meet new people.
- Get people to sign the petition to pledge YES ON PROP 59
CREATE AN EVENT
- Enter the info for all the petitions we gather
- Help create phone bank lists
- Get other organizations in the state to endorse our campaign
- Get candidates or legislators to pledge to listen to their constituents
- Host a fundraising party
- Write fundraising emails/letters to people you think would donate to our cause
- Get 5 friends to pledge to donate $28 towards a 28th Amendment
- If you have time in the next 3 months, we'd love your dedicated support
- Call other Yes On CA 59 supporters and get them more engaged
- Reach out to new people and getting them on board
- Join our social media messaging team
- We need you to spread the word to your connections and groups
- We need people who are super volunteers who can help post each week
- We're going to have special campaign days where we get people to share images or videos of why they support our campaign
- Join our video team to create some fun videos
- We need great writers to write for our blog
- We need people write letters to the editor of their local papers
- We need people to help write compelling reasons why different people should care about this issue.
One last quick step... Make sure we are connected on social media!
You have not connected your Facebook account.
You have not connected your Twitter account.